Boom or Bust:
What to Expect in South Florida’s 2016 Commercial Real Estate Market
Join us for an informative discussion and luncheon at Paramount Miami WorldCenter, meet real estate experts, and learn about today’s most important real estate topics.
• Are we in another condo bubble?
• How important is foreign capital to the SoFla market?
• What are some of the most transformative CRE developments underway and how will they change SoFla/Miami for the better?
• How prevalent is fraud and what are some ways to protect against it with respect to transactions in the FL real estate market?
• What is the percentage of women buying real estate right now in SoFla’s eal estate market?
• What are some of the recent changes to federal lending regulations and what is their impact on the FL real estate market?
Meet the experts:
Marti Mang, Panelist
Marti is the Senior Vice President and Commercial Lender at TotalBank. She is the immediate Past President of CREW Miami and has been selected to serve on the Communications Committee for CREW Network, an organization of 9,500 members in 72 key cities in the USA and Canada. Marti is the recipient of the 2011 Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce “Business Women of the Year” Award.
Mary Jo Eaton, Panelist
Mary Jo is the President of CBRE Florida and Latin America, responsible for 18 CBRE owned offices and 4 affiliate offices with more than 3,000 employees in Florida, Latin America and the Caribbean. CBRE is the world premiere, full service real estate services company.
Jennie Farshchian, Esq., Panelist Jennie is the founding member of Jurado & Farshchian, P.L. and owner of a successful real estate investment company. Her current practice focuses on residential real estate transactions. She also counsels and represents individuals, foreign investors, and small to mid-sized businesses on matters pertaining to corporate formation, contract preparation and negotiation, estate planning, and business/investor immigration. She serves on the WCC Board of Directors.
Meryl Koslow, Moderator
Meryl is a Sotheby’s International Realty Luxury Agent and a multi-million dollar producer, specializing in luxury ocean front condos and single family homes throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties. She is the author of, Self-Made Generate your Wealth like a Millionaire, which is available on amazon.com and audible.com, member of the Miami Association of Realtors Grievance and Ethics Committee, licensed Chiropractic Physician and member of the Florida Chiropractic Association. Meryl also serves on the WCC Board of Directors.
1010 NE 2nd Ave. Miami, FL 33132
Parking is free & on site.
Wednesday, February 10th, 2016
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Future Members $55
SIGN UP NOW!